Difference between revisions of "Edit Builds"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
= DiggzFlix =
= DiggzFlix =
Revision as of 13:16, 17 June 2022
- 1 FenFlix
- 2 DiggzFlix
- 3 Xenon Plus
- 3.1 Delete/Disable section, submenu, shortcut, widget
- 3.2 Change widgets
- 3.3 Add - Remove addons
- 3.4 Create a new full section with backgrounds, icons, actions, submenus, shortcuts, widgets
- 3.5 Create a Seren 1967 Movies shortcut under favourites using Years section
- 3.6 Add your Custom video and music folders to a submenu
- 3.7 Disable sections
- 3.8 Enable robot intro in Xenon skin
- 3.9 Set Views
- 3.10 Phenomenal - Add/remove section, widgets, sub-menus, remove icon
- 3.11 Eminence, Fentastic, Shadowriffic - Change widgets
- 3.12 Eminence, Fentastic, Shadowriffic - Add / Remove addons
- 3.13 Eminence, Fentastic, Shadowriffic - Change views
- 3.14 Xenon Ultra - Change widgets
- 3.15 Xenon Ultra - Add - Remove addons
- 3.16 Portal - use Kodi Library
- 3.17 Live TV And Sports
- 3.18 Live TV And Sports - Add your custom movie folder to an addon section
- 3.19 Disparity - Change views
- 3.20 Disparity - Change widgets
- 3.21 Disparity - Enable preset widget options, enable Home screen widgets
- 4 MaLi Equinox Archon
- 5 MaLi
- 5.1 Disable touchscreen
- 5.2 Change TV Guide groups (Tubi TV included)
- 5.3 Enable widgets in 2 ways
- 5.4 Disable widgets
- 5.5 Trakt Library
- 5.6 Trailers
- 5.7 Make section names more visible
- 5.8 Using 2 alternative Homescreen Layouts
- 5.9 Add your TV Collection widget to Netflix Origin Homescreen Layout
- 5.10 Insert, delete, rearrange addons, change Storage and Music folders to point to your own folders
- 5.11 Add / Remove wallpapers
- 5.12 Choose Intro Video
- 5.13 Add, Change Views
- 5.14 Backup - Restore Skin Settings
- 5.15 Add widgets
- 5.16 Add old Exit button
- 5.17 Enable the Now Playing video/music background
- 6 Equinox
Change widget to TV Shows Collection
Create a shortcut and widgets from optional addons
Disable startup video
Add - Remove addons
Create a Seren 1967 Movies shortcut under favourites using Years section
It's better to Disable than Delete sections, you can easily restore disabled sections, you will have to create from scratch deleted ones.
Enable robot intro in Xenon skin
Eminence, Fentastic, Shadowriffic - Change widgets
Eminence, Fentastic, Shadowriffic - Add / Remove addons
Eminence, Fentastic, Shadowriffic - Change views
Use right on remote or cursor, change view, then press right again to Lock view.
Xenon Ultra - Change widgets
Xenon Ultra - Add - Remove addons
Portal - use Kodi Library
Live TV And Sports
See Help/Tips in the build.
Live TV And Sports - Add your custom movie folder to an addon section
I created a source pointing to my movie folder on HD (I'm not using the Kodi library integration for it, but I'm showing how you can do it), and created a shortcut to Debrid addons.
Disparity - Change views
Use Up on remote or cursor, then right and click on the Views icon.
Disparity - Change widgets
First I go to hubs to see what widget it uses (Custom 3), then I change it from Widgets.
Disparity - Enable preset widget options, enable Home screen widgets
A little example how to enable the preset widget options to Movies and Shows Hub, or Home screen. And how to enable Home screen widgets for faster devices.
MaLi Equinox Archon
Change TV Guide groups (Tubi TV included)
Enable widgets in 2 ways
Make section names more visible
Using 2 alternative Homescreen Layouts
Feel free to experiment with the rest.
Add your TV Collection widget to Netflix Origin Homescreen Layout
Insert, delete, rearrange addons, change Storage and Music folders to point to your own folders
Add / Remove wallpapers
At the moment you can only do this manually, eg using Kodi File Manager the location of wallpapers is at:
.home > addons > resource.images.skinicons.wide > media > 1
Long press on any pic to delete, you can navigate using the other panel to your own wallpapers folder, long press on any of your pics and copy it to the build's folder.
Restart the build after that.
Choose Intro Video
Here's how to choose any intro video of yours for MaLi, just navigate to it, there is already a small one where the video shows, but it's disabled by default.
Add, Change Views
Backup - Restore Skin Settings
The stuff that will be backed up is: guisettings.txt, skinshortcuts, and custom_images.