- 1 Disparity
- 2 Xenon Plus
- 2.1 Change widgets
- 2.2 Add - Remove addons
- 2.3 Add your Custom video and music folders to a submenu
- 2.4 Disable sections
- 2.5 Enable robot intro in Xenon skin
- 2.6 Set Views
- 2.7 Eminence, Fentastic, Shadowriffic - Change widgets
- 2.8 Eminence, Fentastic, Shadowriffic - Add / Remove addons
- 2.9 AppTV - Change widgets
- 2.10 AppTV - Add/Remove addon in section
- 2.11 AppTV - Add TV Collection to homescreen
- 2.12 Xenon Ultra - Change widgets
- 2.13 Xenon Ultra - Add - Remove addons
- 2.14 Use Kodi Library with Portal
- 2.15 Live TV And Sports
- 3 DiggzFlix
- 4 Flex
- 5 Reloaded
- 6 MaLi plus Equinox
- 7 MaLi
- 7.1 Trakt Library
- 7.2 Trailers
- 7.3 Make section names more readable
- 7.4 Insert, delete, rearrange addons, change Storage and Music folders to point to your own folders
- 7.5 Add / Remove wallpapers
- 7.6 Choose Intro Video
- 7.7 Add, Change Views
- 7.8 Disable touchscreen
- 7.9 Backup - Restore Skin Settings
- 7.10 Add widgets
- 7.11 Add old Exit button
- 8 Equinox
Use Up on remote or cursor, then right and click on the Views icon.
First I go to hubs to see what widget it uses (Custom 3), then I change it from Widgets.
Add - Remove addons
It's better to Disable than Delete sections, you can easily restore disabled sections, you will have to create from scratch deleted ones.
Enable robot intro in Xenon skin
Eminence, Fentastic, Shadowriffic - Change widgets
Eminence, Fentastic, Shadowriffic - Add / Remove addons
AppTV - Change widgets
AppTV - Add/Remove addon in section
AppTV - Add TV Collection to homescreen
Xenon Ultra - Change widgets
Xenon Ultra - Add - Remove addons
Use Kodi Library with Portal
Live TV And Sports
See Help/Tips in the build.
Create a shortcut and widgets from optional addons
Disable startup video
MaLi plus Equinox
Make section names more readable
Insert, delete, rearrange addons, change Storage and Music folders to point to your own folders
Add / Remove wallpapers
At the moment you can only do this manually, eg using Kodi File Manager the location of wallpapers is at:
.home > addons > resource.images.skinicons.wide > media > 1
Long press on any pic to delete, you can navigate using the other panel to your own wallpapers folder, long press on any of your pics and copy it to the build's folder.
Restart the build after that.
Choose Intro Video
Here's how to choose any intro video of yours for MaLi, just navigate to it, there is already a small one where the video shows, but it's disabled by default.
Add, Change Views
Backup - Restore Skin Settings
The stuff that will be backed up is: guisettings.txt, skinshortcuts, and custom_images.